Sunday 3 October 2010

Day 12/30 – 30 Day shake challenge

This is the twelfth day of the 30 day shake challenge. 

Breakfast Shake:
Formula 1 Meal Bar

Lunchtime:  
1/3 banana
1 pot blueberry Muller Rice Light
(waiting for delivery of shake mix) 

Main Meal:    
Homemade Spaghetti Bolognese
(Recipe to follow)

Snacks:   
Protein Bar Chocolate Peanut

Fluids:
Water x 4 300ml
Thermo Bev x 2 250ml    
Coke Zero x 1 cans

Exercise:   
Biggest Loser – Wii – had a mess around setting up my profile and creating workouts.  15 mins getting used to the exercises.

Notes:  
Silly me running out of juice for my shakes!  I think I bounced back ok for lunchtime but I’ve missed a couple of shakes this week so I don’t expect to have great results.  I’ll keep my fingers crossed for a loss, but it could be a maintain this week.

My video uploads are here: 
youtube.com/user/shiann82

Other blog sites are:
30shakechallenge.wordpress.com
30daysofshakes.blog.co.uk
shiann82.blogspot.com

Follow Me:
twitter.com/shiann82

No comments:

Post a Comment