Saturday 9 October 2010

Day 18/30 - 30 day shake challenge

This is the eighteenth day of the 30 day shake challenge. 

Breakfast Shake:
Cranberry and Blueberry Juice
Frozen Raspberries and Strawberries
⅓ Banana
Strawberry F1

Lunchtime:  
Chicken and Tomato Pasta Salad
Slice Cheese and Tomato Flat Bread
Tortilla Chips (just a small handful)

Main Meal:    
Slept in, so wasn’t hungry at dinner time.  I think my calories at lunchtime has made up for the whole day!

Snacks:    
Protein Bar

Fluids:
Water x 3 300ml
Thermo Bev x 0 250ml  
Tea 1 x cup  
Coke Zero 2 x 330ml

Exercise:   
/

Notes:  
I was feeling a bit drained, hence the sleep in.  My Calves feel better now.  Still planning a workout tomorrow to replace Fridays missed session.  I think I slipped up today with what I ate.  I’ve not eaten chips or bread for 3 weeks and the other half comes in the door with my favourites of both – so I had a bit of each!  EEEK!  Wii Fit said my BMI was down more this morning so that’s probably been cancelled out now with todays binge lol.  We’ll see Tuesday, maybe I can turn it around by then!  Fingers crossed!  Wish me luck…

My video uploads are here: 
youtube.com/user/shiann82

Other blog sites are:
30shakechallenge.wordpress.com
30daysofshakes.blog.co.uk
shiann82.blogspot.com


Follow Me:
twitter.com/shiann82

No comments:

Post a Comment