Thursday 7 October 2010

Day 16/30 – 30 Day shake challenge

This is the sixteenth day of the 30 day shake challenge. 

Breakfast Shake:
Muller Light Toffee
60ml Water
⅓ Banana
Chocolate F1

Lunchtime Shake:  
60ml Cranberry and Blueberry Juice
Muller Light Summer Fruits
Frozen Blueberries
Strawberry F1

Main Meal:    
Good For You (Asda) Lasagne
Reduced Sugar and Salt Baked Beans

Snacks:    
/

Fluids:
Water x 5 300ml
Thermo Bev x 2 250ml  
Tea 1 x cup  

Exercise:   
Walking 2 x 30 min
Wii Fit 23 min 181 cal
Davina’s Super Fit section – half of which was the low impact moves – 25 min
Davina’s Super Sculpt section – focused on the weights/arms, didn’t do the floor/mat work – 20 min

Notes:  
Workouts mentioning Davina were taken from her “Super Body Workout” DVD.  I think it’s safe to say I ache a little today, my aim was to focus on just my back and arms for this afternoons workout, as I worked on my legs yesterday… BUT I wanted to try out one of three of my “Davina” workout DVD’s – which FYI I’ve had for like a year and I’d not used them!  At least they all have the helpful “low impact” moves available for the same workout, so I didn’t work my legs too much.  I can’t imagine how sore my knees and ankles would be if I had done the regular or “advanced” moves… ouchie! lol :-)

My video uploads are here: 
youtube.com/user/shiann82

Other blog sites are:
30shakechallenge.wordpress.com
30daysofshakes.blog.co.uk
shiann82.blogspot.com

Follow Me:
twitter.com/shiann82

No comments:

Post a Comment