Friday 8 October 2010

Day 17/30 – 30 Day shake challenge

This is the seventeenth day of the 30 day shake challenge. 

Breakfast Shake:
Mango Juice
Frozen Mango
3 tbsp Natural Yoghurt
Tropical F1

Lunchtime Shake:  
60ml Cranberry and Blueberry Juice
3 tbsp Natural Yoghurt
Frozen Blueberries
Strawberry F1

Main Meal:    
Grilled Chicken Breast
Pitta
Steak Cut Chips

Snacks:    
/

Fluids:
Water x 5 300ml
Thermo Bev x 2 250ml  
Tea 1 x cup  
Pepsi Light 1 x can 

Exercise:   
Walking 45 min

Notes:  
Didn’t do a workout today, I was feeling drained from the last couple of days as I’ve up increased the workout schedule.  My Calves feel very sore, no matter how much Tang Kuei I take lol!  So just taking it easy today.  I usually have the weekends as workout free days, so I’ll do one on Sunday to replace todays missed session.

My video uploads are here: 
youtube.com/user/shiann82

Other blog sites are:
30shakechallenge.wordpress.com
30daysofshakes.blog.co.uk
shiann82.blogspot.com

Follow Me:
twitter.com/shiann82

No comments:

Post a Comment