Wednesday 6 October 2010

Day 15/30 – 30 Day shake challenge

This is the fifteenth day of the 30 day shake challenge. 

Breakfast Shake:
Apple Juice
Frozen Kiwi, Mango, Pineapple
Apricot halves and ⅓ Banana
3tbsp Natural Yoghurt
Tropical F1

Lunchtime Shake:  
Rocket Fuel Porridge
250ml Soya Milk
75ml Water
50g Porridge Oats
1tbsp Honey
Chocolate F1

Main Meal:    
Grilled Pork Steak
Poached Egg
Baked Beans
Steak Cut Chips

Snacks:    
Muller Light Cherry, Muller Light Raspberry and Cranberry (used for 2 different workouts)

Fluids:
Water x 5 300ml
Thermo Bev x 1 250ml    
Tea x 1 Cup

Exercise:   
Biggest Loser – Wii – custom Warm Up (9 min) and custom Work Out (23 min) 
Line Dancing – 20 minutes

Notes:  
I’m happy with the fact I made time for two separate workouts, and I know I’m going to feel it tomorrow! :-) I’ll just have to work on another are, probably arms and posture.  It was also my other half’s birthday, of which he just lounged around for most of the day – but I wouldn’t stoop to that! :-p He got his workout in during the evening, he’s just joined a “work" football team, so that will keep him busy twice a week.

My video uploads are here: 
youtube.com/user/shiann82

Other blog sites are:
30shakechallenge.wordpress.com
30daysofshakes.blog.co.uk
shiann82.blogspot.com

Follow Me:
twitter.com/shiann82

No comments:

Post a Comment